“180 was amazing!! Frank was very easy to work with and easily accessible during all planning stages. The music for the reception was very important to me and we really wanted all our guests to enjoy the party – and that is exactly what 180 delivered! The band even worked with me to pull off a special surprise for our Father-Daughter. 180 was definitely the highlight of the night, and our guest’s favorite part of the wedding by far. If you are looking for a talented and fun band, look no further!”
– Charlottesville Wedding June 2016
Read additional reviews>>>
It all starts with the music:
• 180 plays the best music from the 60’s through today. Your family, friends and guests may be of all ages – We will customize your song list from our huge menu. People pour out on the dance floor when we begin to play!
• Didn’t find the perfect first dance song on our extensive list? We will learn 1-2 songs YOU CHOOSE for your father-daughter, mother-son or other special dance. Brides have asked us to learn everything from Dave Matthew’s “Crush” to Paul Simon’s “Father-Daughter.”
• 180 has played for some of the most entertaining events in the central Virginia area: Headlining Friday’s After Five; Opening for Kool & The Gang for the Celebrate Charlottesville 250th anniversary; numerous fundraisers, private parties and of course, weddings. 180 continues to be asked to play for events for one main reason: Every genre of music is played, professionally and in keeping with the spirit of the event.
• This is what you should expect from the people providing you with your big day’s entertainment! Excellent music of your choosing, absolutely no antics – complete professionalism and as important, complete reliability. We will set up when we say and we will play when you want! Our local reputation is your assurance for a seamless event!
• Do you want your Mom or Dad or Sister to sing a song? How about the best man or maid of honor sitting in on drums? A DJ does not have the ability to provide this personalized service but 180 does!
• 180 brings its entire sound system. YOU are allowed to use this system for your bridal party arrival announcements, toasts, etc… at NO EXTRA fee whatsoever. Moreover, you may use our equipment for your MP3 or CD play list prior to us playing or during our band’s breaks — Most venues charge between $200-$750 to rent their equipment as simple as a microphone and amplifier.
• We do not rely on over-priced contracts to make our living – we enjoy sharing our talents! And our contract is as simple as it can be: one page, one price. No hidden fees and no strange clauses.
• WHY ARE WE THE MOST AFFORDABLE BAND IN CENTRAL VIRGINIA?
While our song selection and quality of the band are second-to-none, all of our professional musicians (six band members and one soundman) have other primary employment.
• You will make your arrangements with our manager, Frank Squillace, who is widely considered one of the most personable, knowledgeable and easy-to-work-with persons in the industry. He works for the Charlottesville Regional Chamber of Commerce and has access to numerous contacts in the Central Virginia wedding planning industry. Frank teaches Customer Service classes on how to treat all people with respect and dignity.